This fall recruiting season is a little different for Something Digital; we are attending four ‘virtual’ career fairs. Although we will miss interacting directly with the students, we are excited for the opportunity to meet them at the following schools.
Fall 2020 Career Fairs:
- Howard University – Wednesday, September 16th: 1 -5PM
- NYU Technology & Start Up Expo – Friday, September 25th: 10AM-2PM
- Stony Brook Virtual IT/Computer Sci Job Fair – Thursday, October 1st: 12-4PM
- CCNY STEM Virtual Career Fair – Thursday, October 8th: 11AM-4PM
Interested in meeting with SD at the ‘virtual career fairs’? Check out our page on Handshake!
Who is SD?
Our extraordinary collection of talent – analytical and creative, technical and unconventional – is what makes working for us a unique experience. Our emphasis on training and professional growth sets us apart from other agencies.
Something Digital’s JumpStart program is an exceptional professional development program for recent Computer Science graduates joining the workforce.
During the 8-week program you will:
- Shadow your new colleagues to understand various roles at SD
- Challenge yourself with knowledge assessments
- Daily meetings with your fellow Jumpstart team and instructors to track your progress
- Partner with a seasoned Something Digital team member through our “Bridge Something” Mentorship Program
- Attend orientation meetings with leads across each department
- Sit in on Lunch & Learns led by SD experts covering a variety of topic such as:
- Working with a remote Team
- Ecommerce 101
- Tips & Tricks from Jumpstart Alumni
- Obtain a certification in platforms such as Shopify and Magento 2
At Something Digital, each team member is assigned a custom training plan to bridge any gaps in experience and knowledge, as well as honing skills and
- Attend virtual or in-person industry events
- Online/in-person classes for both soft skills and technical skills
- A training plan tailored to your goals
- Participation in webinars, blog posts, and lunch & learns
- Explore more than 260+ engaging continuing education topics
- Attain certification in platforms such as Shopify and Magento 2
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k & Contribution matching
- A Dedicated Mentor
- Annual Volunteer Opportunities
Check Out Our Blogs
- Bridge Something Mentorship Program Designed to Jumpstart Careers – Learn how Bradley (NYU ’19) benefited from his relationship with his mentor, Phillip Jackson, SD’s Chief Commerce Officer.
- My Journey from Full-Time Student to Interactive Designer– Read about Amena’s experience during her first year as a full-time Interactive Designer at SD.
- Summer Hires Blog Series- Reflections- For the final summer hires’ blog, SD’s three summer hires look back on their experience.
- NYU WEST Fest– The women of SD 0ffer perspectives on careers in tech following their experience at NYU’s WEST Fest.