We at Something Digital spend our days creating the best possible e-commerce experience for our clients. We listen carefully to our clients’ needs, ask the right questions, and even apply our personal experience as consumers when designing a solution.
While we’re proud of our accomplishments, it’s still humbling when our work is acknowledged by industry leaders. That’s exactly what happened when Adobe announced its 2020 Adobe Experience Maker Awards and named Something Digital as one of its three finalists in the Mastermind category.
The Mastermind category, according to Adobe, “recognizes the company that has delivered a unified commerce experience across multiple B2C and B2B channels.” The work that impressed the judges was the site we built for Rite Aid.
Something Digital had significant experience to bring to the engagement due to our numerous clients in the health, wellness and beauty sectors. We understand the challenges of selling products that are deeply personal to the consumer and require long consideration times.
We began the Rite Aid engagement by helping them to migrate their site from Magento 1 to Magento 2. Once that important work was completed we concentrated on creating a more unified customer experience. Together we:
- Teamed up with Adobe to deliver a more seamless flow between content and commerce.
- Helped Rite Aid showcase its vast assortment of categories with custom Page Builder content blocks, allowing the brand to update content frequently, e.g. highlight antihistamines on the homepage at the peak of allergy season, along with highly relevant content on individual product pages.
- Expanded checkout options by allowing customers to check out right from the marketing pages, as well as from the shopping pages.
- Securely integrated the loyalty program into the site so customers have one login for both shopping and the loyalty program.
- Migrated the custom features that Rite Aid wanted from its Magento 1 integration — Apple Pay, Load2Card, BonusCash, KidCents — to the Magento 2 platform. Something Digital recreated all those features so that customers and Rite Aid can continue business as usual.
- Deployed on Magento’s Commerce Cloud for optimal performance, infrastructure, scaling, and monitoring. SD teams with Adobe’s Magento Cloud team to deliver a valued managed service layer that maintains these products and services at scale in a manner that continues to grow with the client.
Need a mastermind to help your brand create an outstanding customer experience for your site? Something Digital’s teams of best-in-class User Experience Designers, Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers are here to help.
Additional Something Digital Health & Beauty Resources:
- Health & Beauty BULLSEYE quiz to assess your digital commerce operation across several categories to identify the tactics appropriate for your growth objectives.
- Thought Leadership:
Coming soon: The Something Digital Health, Wellness and Beauty eBook.