On this week’s episode of SD Office Hours, Tony is joined by SD’s Director’s of Business Development Brian Serow and Brian Lange. This episode they discuss Something Digital’s recent acquisition by Rightpoint!
- What does that mean for SD?
- How does this change SD?
- What does SD bring to the table for Rightpoint?
They also touch upon:
- 10/10 and Prime Day
- Were they a big deal?
- What do the numbers tell us?
- NYTimes article on Curbside pickup
- A theory: no one want to go to a store until they are no longer available?
- Is curbside pickup table stakes for a brick and mortar business during the pandemic?
- Why are people still going to big box stores when those stores deliver online?
- Especially when they are going there just for curbside pickup?
- Brian Lange asks: is the retailpocolypse real?