This episode host Tony Ciarelli is joined by guests Brian Serow and Brian Lange as the three discuss:
- Due to the pandemic, people have been moving out of major cities
- Does that mean we’ll be seeing new eCommerce businesses emerging and new eCommerce “Types”?
- How are merchants keeping track of this and how should they be keeping track?
- How does this effect customer relationships?
- Are there too many purchase options?
- Is this making it more difficult for consumers?
- What products have you learned cannot be purchased online effectively?
- Is there anything you wish you had seen during the pandemic that you haven’t seen as a consumer?