Lead the advancement of Something Digital’s eCommerce prospects and clients through planning and execution of initiatives that include, but are not limited to, the strategic planning, positioning, marketing, merchandising, and revenue cycle management of their ecommerce and related omni-channel activities.
we’ll need you to
- Deliver ongoing guidance and execution for SD’s strategic ecommerce clients.
- Identify and formalize client objectives for growth and help to align SD’s services with these plans.
- Provide ongoing service for certain clients throughout the sales cycle, site production engagement, and ongoing support of their ecommerce business.
- Convene regular client meetings (weekly/monthly/quarterly, depending on size and opportunity).
- Offer data-driven marketing and merchandising insight.
- Work closely with SD’s Digital Marketing Coordinator to provide ongoing analysis and reporting on ecommerce traffic, revenue, ROI, and opportunities.
- Work closely with SD’s Digital Marketing Coordinator to recommend, oversee, and execute on digital marketing campaigns (SEO, email, paid search, retargeting, etc.).
- Work closely with SD’s creative and development teams to contribute to UI, UX, and technical solutions for client engagements.
- Support SD sales to prospects by contributing ideas to meetings, pitches, and proposals.
- Support SD marketing through thought leadership: blogging, white papers, speaking, conference attendance, organization membership, and certifications.
- Work closely with SD’s management team to plan and execute on projects and interactive support agreements.
- Report to SD’s Principal and Partner who oversees service delivery.
you must have
- At least 8-plus years of experience, including a minimum of 4 years of B2C ecommerce experience and a minimum of 4 years management experience with merchandise, marketing, sales, and/or ecommerce for a large retailer.
- Magento-specific experience—and a strong knowledge of ecommerce platforms including a comfort using admin tools.
- Ability to think strategically and actionably in response to data, trends, changes in business, and other market factors.
- Comfort working with C-level executives.
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Industry-specific knowledge in consumer products, fashion, food and beverage, luxury goods, or other major sectors is a plus.
To apply, email email@example.com