Location: New York, NY
Benefits: Healthcare, 401k, TransitChek
Salary: Base, commensurate w/ experience
we’ll need you to
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and maintain a variety of websites including large ecommerce sites, marketing sites, sites for non-profits, etc.
- Participate in the full life cycle of a build including functional specifications, work estimates, design, development, cross-browser testing, bug resolution, and deployment.
- Work within platforms such as WordPress, Magento, SiteCore, and others.
- Work with project requirements to decide on the best technologies for implementing the job, and learn how to get it done.
apply if you
- Are opinionated and have high standards about what makes a good experience on the web.
- Care about semantic markup and maintainable frontend architecture.
- Have a keen eye for design and exceptional attention to detail.
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow.
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements.
- Are looking for a company that values training and skills development.
you must have
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to build responsive websites without relying on a front-end framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Practical experience in front end development, whether in-house, for an agency, or as a freelancer.
- Basic knowledge of Git.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
it’d be great if you had
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Experience with WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Experience with Magento.
- Experience with web accessibility
- Experience with frontend performance optimization.
- Design skills.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and either a link to your online portfolio, or links to work samples, to email@example.com